Frequently Asked Questions
1. What forms of payment do you accept at Sinalopato Duck & Dove Club for items paid for after the hunt is over?
2. What items normally require payment after the hunt is over ?
After the hunt is over the most common payment are:
Hunting Licence $250
Shells $17.50 USD per box
Shotgun Rent $75 USD per day
Gun Permit $250 per person
Gunsmith and Cleaning Service Fee $12 USD daily
3. Do you have any service charges or administration fees based with accepting credit cards or personal checks?
There is a service charge of 7.5 % on credit cards.
4. How much do you charge for ammunition per box?
$17.50 per Box on Duck Loads #4 and 6
$17.50 per Box on Dove Loads #7 ½
How much do you charge for gun rental,
The charge per day for gun rental is $75.
5. How much are shotgun Import fees at your Countries destination?
The Shotgun Import Fee is $250 per permit.
6. How many shotguns can each hunter bring?
Two shotguns, and for taking your guns (into Mexico) the only thing you need to send is the hunting contract and copy of your passport, we will do the rest.
Gun transportation permit is ready 8 days after submitting copy of passport
7. How much are hunting licenses?
The hunting licence is $250, and is for the entire hunting season.
8. Please supply the lodge phone number in case a hunter’s family needs to contact them in case of an emergency?
011 52 6688 16 08 00
Tollo Free USA 1800 8629026
9. Are the hunters able to call the US from your lodge? If so, what are the charges?
$1 USD per minute.
10. Do you offer internet access? Is it wireless? Do you charge for this service?
we have wifi wireless and the service is free.
11. Do you have the 2019-2020 Season dates set yet? If so, what are they?
Hunting season for Duck and Dove runs from October 28t until March 18th .
12. Do you have the 2019-2020 Bag Limits dates set yet? If applicable, what are they?
To take home the limit for Ducks is 45 and for Doves is 60 doves.